Vegan Cooking for Two
The most comprehensive guide to easy, quick, and delicious small-batch plant-based cooking
No more throwing out past-its-prime produce, doing on-the-fly math to scale down recipes designed to serve a crowd, or guessing at substitutions for nonvegan ingredients. Now you can skip straight to perfectly portioned, all-vegan custardy French toast, katsu sandwiches with the crispiest pan-fried tofu, spicy sesame noodles, velvety vegetable chowder, gooey fig streusel bars, and more.
- 220+ vegan recipes for breakfast, dessert, and everything in between.
- 140+ recipes are ready in 45 minutes or less, and over half of recipes require 10 or fewer ingredients.
- Dramatically reduce kitchen waste with smart shopping and food storage tips. The Use It Up chart helps you find recipes that use up pesky leftovers.
- Embrace vegan cheese, butter, egg, and more store-bought products for ultimate convenience. We tell you which products to buy for the best results.
- All out of sweet potatoes? Substitute squash. Then level up with a crispy tempeh topping. 300+ Kitchen Improv suggestions make each recipe flexible and customizable.
- Failproof baked vegan treats. Scaled-down banana muffins and chocolate-ginger scones emerge from the oven (or toaster oven) perfectly risen every time.