DC: Women of Action
By Shea Fontana
DC: Women of Action is a collection of female Super Heroes and Super-Villains in the DC universe. This book focuses in on the fierce, strong, and independent heroes, along with the real-life women integral to their development.
The gorgeously illustrated volume features Wonder Woman™, Lois Lane, Batgirl, Bumblebee, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Amanda Waller, and many more.
• A vivid celebration of the amazing and inspirational women of DC
• Features lush illustrations of each Super Hero and Super-Villain
• Offers fans an enjoyable, in-depth look at their favorite DC women
DC: Women of Action is a celebration of the Super Heroes who have inspired us to reach new heights, find strength in adversity, and access our inner power for decades.
• The perfect gift for DC comic fans, Comic Con attendees, and anyone who loves pop culture and strong female heroes
• Celebrates the women in the DC universe and those behind-the-scenes
• Great for those who loved DC Comics Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to the Characters of the DC Universe by Matthew K. Manning and Alex Irvine, DC Super Hero Girls: Hits and Myths by Shea Fontana, and Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
All DC characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s19)